Friday June 1st – UK Fast Emporium – Manchester
Child Internet Safety returns for a fifth year to bring together front line practitioners who work with children on a daily basis to explore how we can empower children to be resilient in a digital world.
Topic include but will not be limited to:
* Helping pupils with mental health issues that develop as a result of being online.
* Gaming Addiction – prevention is better than cure.
* Empowering positive body images in a digital world.
* Celebrating the internet by exploring the good and great.
* Social Media monitoring, staying ahead of the trends.
Registration to attend is free for teachers from state-funded schools.
Tickets go on sale soon.
Get ready for the very best in tech toys and family games plus amazing family activities for 7 hours of fun, laughter, thrills and spills. Family days out don’t come any better!
Child Internet Safety Summit
This unique platform, recognised on a global scale as the only one of its kind, aims to equip teachers, front line practitioners and parents with the skills, knowledge and resources to convey important age-appropriate messages within the classroom and beyond.